Sunday, May 28, 2023

Contadino Salad 😜👌🍷💕 



The farmer's salad is a tasty idea to make a rich salad, perfect as a second course, to be prepared quickly and that you can enjoy both at home and at work. I really like salads and also very often they are a valid solution to empty the fridge. In this case I combined, to a base of salad and cherry tomatoes, grilled sausages and pecorino cheese!
Seasoned with oil and vinegar (if you like) it will conquer you completely, try it to believe it!

It is now entering my daily menu. Like every year, when you start to approach the dreaded "bikini test" I put in peace my conscience a little dirty from winter binges (and not only) with a nice salad for lunch.
However, since I am never satisfied with simple and trivial things, I always try to cheer up the sad salad because basically a salad is a bit sad, if not accompanied by other grittier elements with more tasty and particular ingredients. So, the other day, a little by conscious choice, a little by necessity given by what I had available in the fridge, I made myself a "Farmer's Salad". 



Ingredients

mixed salad to taste
5-6 cherry tomatoes
1 diced olives
50 g pecorino cheese (my favorite)
salt
oil
vinegar (white or balsamic wine)

Procedure

Cut the pecorino cheese into cubes. Mix 2 teaspoons of oil with a teaspoon of vinegar and a pinch of salt. In a bowl put the salad and the cherry tomatoes cut in pieces, add the diced olives and the pecorino cheese. Season with the emulsion of oil and vinegar and enjoy your farmer's salad!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Risotto with asparagus and prawns The asparagus risotto, together with the zucchini risotto, tinges our spring menus green! I chose to bring...