Friday, June 28, 2024

Sausage Pizza 



The red sausage pizza is the first on the list when I think about how to top pizzas, when at home we only eat pizza, this is the best for our palates! Yes, it's true, it's a bit heavy, but the crumbled sausage dough on pizza is really exceptional, in fact I use it in many savory leavened recipes. Of course, try to find some decent sausage, because the ones on the market almost always have the antioxidant and when you cook them they are fuchsia... A good sausage turns grey when cooked! In my house, pizza on Saturdays or Sundays is a ritual, but I try not to make it every week, even if especially in winter my son scolds me when I try to skip the week. As you can see from the photo my pizza is thin, but obviously if you make thicker sheets, you will get thicker pizzas, in short, adjust according to your taste! If you make some of my recipes, send me the photos that I will publish on my page with your name. Try my pizza !

INGREDIENTS

500 g pizza dough (basic dough)
80 g mozzarella fiordilatte
100 g tomato puree
80 g sausage
Oregano
Marjoram

PREPARATION

Prepare the pizza dough according to the basic recipe. Once the leavening is complete, preheat the oven to 250° C by turning on the heating elements both above and below. Cut the mozzarella into small pieces by crumbling it coarsely with your hands. Divide the pizza dough into portions and roll them out with your fingertips directly into the pans, leaving the edge a little thicker. One portion is capable of lining a round baking pan with a diameter of 28 cm. Sprinkle with tomato, add mozzarella and a handful of oregano and marjoram. Coarsely chop the sausage and spread it over the pizza. Bake for 15 minutes, covering for the first 12 minutes with another upside-down baking sheet or aluminum foil.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Focaccia tomato and mozzarella   Mozzarella, tomato and salad focaccia is a classic and tasty slice of white focaccia stuffed with buffalo m...