Thursday, November 30, 2023

Butterfinger cheesecake with chocolate ganache!🥰😋



Chocolate cake is a quick and easy recipe that is perfect for special occasions such as birthdays but also for breakfast. Today I propose a delicious pistachio variant, filled with homemade egg-free and gluten-free cream. And to finish a drizzle of ganache with cream, just like that, so we don't miss anything. Today I'm definitely going to introduce you to one of my favorite cakes, then you know how it is... As a pistachio lover easy game. Raise your hand if you consider yourself a true pistachio lover? Well, when you taste this cake you will brush it for its infinite goodness. I think it's one of the best cakes I've made. I'm not the guy who offers you super scenic cakes with a great visual impact, but if I propose a dessert I want it to be delicious and to take you, that you would do anything to taste it. Well, I guess this one meets all the credentials.

THE BASE...
The dough is that of a classic chocolate cake, or rather, better to specify, cocoa, so that at least we make the dough a little lighter but it will still be extraordinary. A little butter in the dough, not too much anyway, and off you go with the whipping. I also put a bit of vanilla to give it that extra touch that is always there. The base is very easy to prepare and in less than 20 minutes your dough is ready to be baked. A dome will most likely form on the surface, but I'll tell you I don't mind at all. And anyway, I'll tell you a trick to make sure that it softens a bit: when the cake is ready to be baked, put it upside down in contact with the plate. You will see that in this way the dome will be more regular and will not create problems.

THE CREAM...
Now let's come to the cream, the poetry of this dessert. I'll tell you right away that I also used a bit of pistachio spread that you can find ready in supermarkets but because this one manages to create a perfect amalgam, so I recommend it 200%. Pistachio paste would be even better but unfortunately this is not easily found in the most common supermarkets but trust that the result will be extraordinary also because we enrich the cream with pure pistachio, better than this.

FINALLY...
The ganache is obviously essential to give the shiny and more "occasional" look to a cake like this (even if you don't need any occasion to prepare this cake). Warm cream, honey to give the couverture more shine and dark chocolate. It will be an iconic moment to see it drip over the cake still covered with a little pistachio Chantilly cream. It's a nice and good cake that I've been making for quite a while. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Risotto with asparagus and prawns The asparagus risotto, together with the zucchini risotto, tinges our spring menus green! I chose to bring...