Thursday, May 4, 2023

Ravioli with spinach, artichokes, capers, sun-dried tomatoes 😍




For lunch today I provided spinach, artichokes, capers with sun-dried tomatoes and breadcrumbs. It seems to me the right pasta for today.
I had already bought in the past this pasta with a particular shape, it was of two types: traditional, that is the normal color of the pasta or green, with spinach. But so colorful... Could I let it slip away? But this time the colors held, and I was happy! Because, thanks to sun-dried tomatoes, I got a cheerful and scenic dish that my family greatly appreciated. 

Put these ravioli in the vegan category because the filling does not contain any animal derivatives, while the pasta is at your discretion. In this case, not having time to prepare it, I turned to a trusted rotisserie that also makes fresh pasta and I bought the classic puff pastry with eggs.

Ingredients

ravioli
sun-dried tomatoes, 3 or 4 per serving 
breadcrumbs 2-3 tablespoons per serving
capers, 1 tablespoon
artichokes to taste
spinach to taste
chili pepper to taste
oregano
garlic 
extra virgin olive oil

Procedure

As you may have noticed, I have not given you precise quantities. For capers, dried tomatoes and breadcrumbs you can very well go and use the amount you like 🙂 For these quick and fragrant condiments I always adjust like this, nose, eye, arm... Since the cooking time of this pasta is 7 minutes, there is plenty of time to prepare the dressing while the pasta is cooking. Chop the garlic, cut the dried tomatoes into small pieces. I used those prepared by me (here) but you can also use those in oil. Desalt the capers (I always recommend a short soak in water) and chop them. Pass everything in a pan with a little oil. Let it flavor then add the breadcrumbs and oregano. For the amount of breadcrumbs, as I said I always go by eye but indicatively you can consider a handful of breadcrumbs per 100 grams of pasta. Season with oil, if deemed necessary, and add chili if you like. Turn with a wooden spoon until the breadcrumbs take on an amber color. Be careful not to darken it too much. When the pasta is cooked, drain it and pour it into the pasta pan, stirring quickly. Serve immediately. It is a simple, fast, beautiful to look at and, above all, tasty first course.
Enjoy your meal!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Focaccia tomato and mozzarella   Mozzarella, tomato and salad focaccia is a classic and tasty slice of white focaccia stuffed with buffalo m...