Friday, May 19, 2023

Chicken Martini 😋 




A few weeks ago my best friend organized a dinner at his house.
"What are you doing?, do you cook the first? even something spicy, different from the usual!" But of course, I'll take care of it, what will you do for second? "Ah, it's a secret! Those who come for dinner will not know what to eat, only I will know so I will buy wines to match each course." Guess what the second surprise was? Taking advantage of the fact that I have a chicken breast to eat, it has occurred to me to make this dish, the result is very good. The result has been excellent, we liked it a lot, my wife, because I told her how I was going to do it and she also prepared it at the same time and she also liked it. It is a simple and economical dish. To make for more than one person, just double the ingredients. So dear readers, if you have guests for dinner and are looking for an easy, fast and successful recipe... you are in the right place!

Ingredients
1 chicken breast 
1 large onion
1 garlic clove
1 glass (shot) of Martini Rosso
 Olive oil 
 Salt
Pepper

Preparation

Cut the chicken into cubes and season it. Sauté the onion cut into pieces over medium heat. When it is transparent, add the garlic cut very small. Stir. Add the chicken over low heat, when it is half done we turn it over. We turn up the heat to the maximum. Once the chicken is almost done we pour a glass of Martini Rosso. We stir it well and when it has been soaked all the liquid it is ready.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Focaccia tomato and mozzarella   Mozzarella, tomato and salad focaccia is a classic and tasty slice of white focaccia stuffed with buffalo m...