Wednesday, June 14, 2023

White Bean Salad 




Easy White Bean Salad. This prepare-ahead salad is so satisfying, it makes a great lunch or side next to any entree you choose! This cannellini bean salad is a fresh and tasty dish that you can prepare in a few minutes in these days of extreme heat, so you will have a complete salad perfect for the summer. I dressed the bean salad with a citronette and I found it really tasty, if you like the ingredients, try it and let me know. I wish you a good day, and if you did not know what to prepare for lunch, I hope I gave you the right idea, kisses.

Ingredients for 2 people

250 gr of boiled beans
50 gr of rocket
2 tablespoons black olives
50 gr of speck

Ingredients for citronette

2 tablespoons lemon juice
4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
salt
Pepper

PROCEDURE

Prepare a citronette emulsifying lemon juice with oil, add salt and pepper. Clean and wash the rocket and place it on a plate with the black olives. Now arrange the boiled beans in the center of the plate and season by pouring the citronette over the whole salad. Finish by adding slices of spek or raw ham on the cannellini salad and serve cold. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Risotto with asparagus and prawns The asparagus risotto, together with the zucchini risotto, tinges our spring menus green! I chose to bring...