Saturday, May 27, 2023

Steak bites with garlic butter 😍❤️ 




Last night for dinner I prepared these bites of mixed meat in the pan, I must say that they were much appreciated. I had skewers in the fridge that I was supposed to roast; But here all hell broke loose, it was pouring rain and it was not possible to use the embers in the garden. So I immediately set to work; I started to heat garlic and oil in a pan then I dipped all the morsels of meat that form the skewers. After a nice browning I added some sprigs of rosemary, a nice dose of white wine and let it cook gently. The result was juicy bites of mixed meat in a pan, with tender meats and rich in taste. Obviously I had the skewers available and I prepared them in this way, but you can still buy a mix of meat in the butcher shop and prepare it in the same way.

Beef nuggets are a versatile ingredient that you can use to enrich numerous recipes, from stews, to soups to ethnic cuisine, for example to empanadas. They are also convenient and useful for easily adding a lot of protein to your meals. The easiest and most appropriate way to cook beef nuggets is to sauté them in a pan at high temperature to seal the juices inside the meat, so that it remains soft and flavorful. In the first case, cooking is longer and ensures that the meat is well cooked even in the center.

Ingredients

2 cloves Garlic
to taste Extra virgin olive oil
800 gr Mixed meat (chicken, turkey, sausages, beef)
300 ml White wine
Salt and Pepper
Rosemary

Preparation

As I anticipated, the preparation of bites of mixed meat in a pan is really simple and fast. First pour the extra virgin olive oil into the pan, add the 2 cloves of garlic deprived of the shirt and let it heat, now add the morsels of mixed meat and let it brown over medium-high heat, cover with the appropriate lid and cook for 5 minutes, stir so as to turn the pieces of meat and continue cooking for another 5 minutes. Once this is done, drizzle with white wine, add salt and rosemary and cook until the wine begins to simmer, at this point lower the heat and cook for about 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally. The cooking liquid will have to dry turning into a tasty cream, when your bites of mixed meat in the pan are cooked, served hot. To accompany this second I suggest floured potatoes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Risotto with asparagus and prawns The asparagus risotto, together with the zucchini risotto, tinges our spring menus green! I chose to bring...