Monday, September 25, 2023

Shrimp, scallops and mussels placed on a bed of pasta with a rosé sauce 😍 




Dear readers, today I want to leave you a simple but really delicious recipe, shrimp pasta and rosée sauce, creamy! This dish, for me, has a strong emotional value, because my mother always prepared it for me, since I am a real shrimp glutton. I can not see her, even feeling the taste of what she prepares helps me fight melancholy! If you are a purist of first courses with fish, you will probably turn up your nose reading about cream among the ingredients. I, as a good Italian, I love cream! It is true that often its use serves to cover dishes that have not been very successful... but if used wisely in my opinion it is fabulous!

Ingredients

320 g Pasta
400 g Shrimp
200 g Scallops
Mussels to taste 
1 clove Garlic
300 ml Tomato puree
100 Fresh liquid cream
1/2 glass White wine
Salt
Black pepper
Extra virgin olive oil

Preparation

First, clean the prawns from head, carapace and black rattan and rinse them well. Sauté the shrimp, scallops and mussels  in a pan with a little oil (if you prefer, you can add a clove of garlic), then blend with white wine and add the sauce and cream. Cook for five minutes, adjusting salt and pepper. Meanwhile, cook the pasta in salted water and drain it al dente, then sauté a few minutes over high heat with the pasta. Complete with a generous handful of chopped parsley and serve. Enjoy your meal, your pasta and rosé sauce is ready to be enjoyed!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Risotto with asparagus and prawns The asparagus risotto, together with the zucchini risotto, tinges our spring menus green! I chose to bring...